This article provides a step by step tutorial to add a person to Umbo on your device.
- Open Umbo and choose the "People" tab
- Click the "+" button in the top right corner
- Fill out the desired information
- A create place to start is with your address book. To do this click "Address Book" at the bottom of the screen. Choose the desired person and all available fields will automatically fill.
- Tap the blank image in the top left corner to add a new image to your person. Note: you must give Umbo permission to access your photos to be able to import a photo.
- Once you have filled out all desired fields click "Save" in the top right corner
- You will now see your person on your "People" tab and can add the person to booklets.
|Before||Importing from Address Book||After|